This position will holistically shape and drive the development of key footwear franchises within ONs Movement category from its strategic positioning and distribution to ensuring a sustainable franchise brand management and product lifecycle. You will partner with key stakeholders in product creation, go to market and sales to keep elevating our consumer's and key accounts' product perception to drive the brand and overall business forward.
- Strategically position and develop the product brand over mid-term
- Own the distribution and segmentation strategy globally
- Oversee the core campaigns driving the product franchise forward globally
- Partner with the product team to manage the product tree, ensuring efficiency and a sustainable product lifecycle
- Build the brand personality regionally to drive and ensure the organisational understanding of the brand persona
- Manage the business plan that will help to progress and build new franchise iterations for seasons to come
- Develop the product business with strategic audience acquisition campaigns
- Partner with selected Key Accounts to drive volume and vision into the right direction
- Build a long-term network of few key individuals who carry the brand into cultural relevance
- Partner with the global partnerships lead to decide on key collaborators
- 10+ years of experience in the field of brand, go to market or product management, ideally in the apparel & fashion, sporting goods or luxury industry, retail marketing experience is a plus
- Strong consumer understanding and ability to interpret insights against strategy
- A thorough understanding of North American market and consumer on sports and fashion products
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Strong solution oriented and positive mindset.
- Positive and organized work ethic, ability to organize teams and processes cross functionally.
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Meet The Team
As the product strategy team, we're responsible for managing product creation from start to finish. Our cross functional interaction is driven by a consumer-focused mindset to ensure we create a product line that sells in and through.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.