Our Talent (HR) team is expanding with the growth of On and we are looking for an enthusiastic
person to join our team. You will have the opportunity to shape On's people agenda through
collaborating with the team on a variety of people related topics. This role is for someone who
strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways to support the Retail
- Act as a true partner to the Retail business team through understanding the retail mission at On China and translating it to talent needs for now and for the future.
- You are the entrepreneur to initiate what's important for the market and be the
campaigner to engage global stakeholders to provide guidelines, and provide marketing insights to ensure the global projects will fit for the China retail team.
- You are able to diagnose the retail organization and team effectively to explore any opportunities which can make it better.
- You are an influencer to your stakeholders to customize On global talent strategies and land it in retail (company culture, organizational design, FTE planning, performance management, team effectiveness, People development, employee engagement survey, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Work with Talent Operations and life-cycle team to explore opportunities and input on operational excellence. (e.g. onboarding, offboarding, payroll, work permits and data excellence etc.)
- You are the change agent to lead and act on the change for future growth.
- You are a leader to develop and grow a high performing team.
- Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you'll also bring:
- 7-10 years of experience in an HR Advisory / HR Business Partner role in an
international, fast paced environment, retail HR background is a plus
- A strategic thinker to envision the future
- A can-do attitude and an innovative way of solving problems
- Be open minded when being challenged
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and engagement with a focus on delivering exceptional support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with people
- Able to take business trip by demand
- Fluent in oral and written English
Meet The Team
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don't do things just
because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the
future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.