The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations, the Go-to-Consumer process, and reporting of business analysis summaries. You will act as the communication liaison to Ecommerce, Sourcing, Operations, Planning, and Stores. You will support the 360 execution of all buying strategies including sample management, site/field/ops, marketing, systems and PDP. Overall, you will focus on operational innovation and excellence - from initial strategy development through to execution. A successful candidate will be an innovative thinker, balanced with a strong focus on customer, product, people and results. Responsibilities: Go-to-Consumer and Operations
- Act as the liaison between CK Retail Merchant team and all other partners touched by the GtC to improve efficiency and elevate CK Retail with a focus on Stores/Site, Marketing, Consumer Insights & Product:
- Coordinate deliverables and tools for all GtC milestones and meetings
- Troubleshoot & prioritize issues & requests with manager
- Support integration of GtC into Omni processes, tools, and calendars
- Communicate with cross-functional partners to facilitate business and maintain partnerships
Business Strategy & Reporting
- Manage, track and organize samples, keep racks in order
- Assist in preparation for key milestone meetings and deliverables
- Pull best-selling styles for ad-hoc business update meetings as directed by manager
- Partner with PDP team to ensure all samples are received and all PDP imagery is live on-site in a timely manner
- Coordinate Omni sales recapping for Leadership team on product information & business updates (Top volume drivers, collection/product priorities)
- Assist in pulling Weekly and Monthly Sales Reports and analyze data to understand the business
- Develop the right KPIs and system tools/reporting to gain insight into performance and use them to identify key opportunities for future initiatives.
- Communicate strategic findings to manager by preparing impactful presentations with clearly defined takeaways and recommended actions
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree; Merchandising degree, a plus
- Merchandising experience a plus
- 3-6 month related internship experience, preferred
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software such as Island Pacific
- Willingness to continuously improve, develop, and understand industry best practices and a desire to stay ahead of the curve and at the forefront of innovation
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to make recommendations under time constraints
- Ability to work collaboratively and at times think "outside the box"
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time
Pay Range: $46,500 - $60,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH