Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The IBP Transformation PMO Lead will be responsible for leading and coordinating the delivery of large cross-functional, strategic, and transformational programs for IBP, as well as implementing a true change management process within IBP. This position will partner with senior leadership stakeholders across the RL organization to achieve the company's key priorities by actively managing a portfolio of initiatives tied to IBP transformation capabilities and business results for sustainable profitable growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Minimum of 10+ years executive-level program & project management experience, leading cross-functional teams in complex global environments and providing change management leadership.
• Previous experience in top tier Management Consulting or similar role is preferred.
• Minimum 3+ years of omnichannel/ecommerce/retail or related industry experience.
• Ability to act independently to drive day to day, leading others thru obstacles and aligning plans for resolution.
• Skilled in interpreting difficult concepts to influence others and achieve consensus.
• Demonstrated ability to independently lead and coach project teams, to solve problems and deliver results with data driven / innovative solutions.
• Exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise, and able to effectively distill the 'so what' for different audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Thrives in situations with a lot of ambiguity and change, balancing the need to be nimble and responsive in the short-term with driving longer-term progress.
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
• Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel expert.
• % Travel Time 10%+