We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Location: Vietnam Job Title: Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Environmental Responsibility, Tapestry Primary Purpose:
Tapestry's 2025 Corporate Responsibility strategy, Our Social Fabric, unites teams across our businesses to meet our 2025 Corporate Responsibility Goals and a shared objective: to create a modern luxury company of the future that balances fashion authority with meaningful, positive change. This role, reporting to Tapestry's Sr. Director, Supply Chain Responsibility, will deliver, develop, and evolve Tapestry's supply chain environmental responsibility program, with a focus on identifying and developing approaches to mitigate risk and create positive environmental impact. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Environmental Responsibility and Supply Chain to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage the implementation of Tapestry's Environmental Sustainability Framework
- Support the Framework's strategy continuous development.
- Manage the HIGG FEM Programme (cadence, supplier updates and engagement, overall coordination, verification process, etc.)
- Lead annual reporting of supplier environmental assessments (both HIGG FEM and Tapestry Performance Management)
- Collaborate across the supply chain organization (materials management, sourcing, Product Sustainability, Traceability, etc.) to create a comprehensive environmental executive dashboard showing impact reduction targets and progress in energy/CO2, water, waste, chemicals management, and supplier performance.
- Build relationships with finished goods and raw materials suppliers to communicate and support new and existing programmes and expectations, and to train and share programmatic updates.
- Lead the continuous development and the implementation of Tapestry Capability Building programme.
- Research, assess and implement industry best practices around supply chain environmental issues, trends, regulatory and certification requirements.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize time and tasks, and solve problems
- Clear communication skills and the ability to break complex topics into easy-to-understand and actionable pieces of information across all levels of the business
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to use data as a storytelling tool
- Experience with supply chains, product development processes and product data management
- Experience working directly with suppliers on environmental issues and performance improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental impact areas (e.g. Energy, Water Use, Waste management, Chemicals)
- An understanding of product, supplier, and material sustainability issues.
- Strong comprehension and working knowledge of Higg Index - Facility Environmental Module, and other relevant environmental and chemical impact measurement schemes within the apparel, accessories, and footwear industry
- Good understanding of ZDHC is a plus
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 6-8 years of work experience in accessories, textiles, apparel, footwear or adjacent consumer goods industry
- 5+ years professional expertise in supply chain, material development & manufacturing
- Experience working with and collaborating with diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience with data visualization tools, EMS systems, and supplier environmental impact tools, a plus
- Bachelor's degree in areas of supply chain management, environmental science, or textile/apparel or engineering.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/