Following the path traced by the founder Ermenegildo over 110 years ago, ZEGNA is now internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand. Established as a fabric maker in the mountains of Piedmont, ZEGNA is part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Ermenegildo Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury ready-to-wear and accessories under both the ZEGNA and Thom Browne brands to over 500 stores. The Group also operates TOM FORD FASHION through a long-term license agreement with The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. to over 100 stores. As of 30th September 2023, ZEGNA has 403 stores of which 242 are directly operated. The brand remains committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As an Assistant Store Manager
for Zegna, you will be the Store Manager's second-in-command, helping to achieve business objectives, building solid relationships with Zegna Customers, and promoting the values and ambitions of the brand. This role reports directly to the Store Manager. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situation, consolidation and transfers
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximize the store's appeal.
- Ensure the team's appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Zegna Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulation and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has at least 4-6 years of experience in the hospitality or luxury industry.
- The salary range for this position ranges from $80,000-$90,000 annually. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.