Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a dedicated Team Leader Expansion Management / Shop Construction Wholesales (m/f/d) for our team from 01.03.2024, who will support our Central Hub team in inspiring customers for our HUGO and BOSS brands with passion and know-how.
As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. Here you can contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - we support you in your individual development.What you can expect:
- You are in the lead professionally and disciplinary and develop your employees in the local Shop Construction Team WHS/Central HUB
- You take over the overall project responsibility and monitoring of all SIS projects in the Central HUB, taking into account contractually defined parameters including costs and deadlines
- You are responsible for ensuring & monitoring project capacities (forecast planning)
- You regularly carry out location analyses to identify renovation/expansion potential
- You define the target of renovation/expansion projects per year and their implementation
- You are responsible for strategic discussions and negotiations of renovation/expansion projects with the business partner, including the sales managers
- You work closely with the sales team to ensure the supply of goods to existing & newly planned stores
- You have completed commercial training/studies in business administration or project management with relevant professional experience in the commercial sector, sales development or project management
- You have a confident manner and negotiating skills in combination with fluent german skills, but also can useenglish in business matters
- You are confident in dealing with key business figures and all relevant MS Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point, BIS, SAP; AO
- You have initial management experience
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.