Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Sustainability Expert (m/f/d) with the focus on Chemical Management to support our Sustainable Supply Chain department.What you can expect:
- Developing strategic concepts for chemical management topics for processes and products for HUGO BOSS and its supply chain
- Responsible for key documents for chemical management, such as the Restricted Substances List (RSL) and its Testing Matrix, other contractual agreements with suppliers and service providers
- Development, creation, and analysis of KPIs for chemical management for various ESG reporting
- Monitoring measures for continuous improvement around chemical management, for instance by following and implementing the ZDHC guidelines (i.a. MRSL, wastewater testing, etc), as well as for reduction of environmental impacts through production processes as well as management of escalation processes
- Development and implementation of trainings regarding pollutants in production processes and products, chemical management, and chemical emissions
- Consulting for Operations Teams for topics related to Product Safety, Health and Environmental Protection with regard to chemical use
- Participation in multi-stakeholders initiatives: AFIRM, ZDHC, AAFA, etc
- Possesses in-depth qualified knowledge of the complex area of responsibility (product compliance, production processes, chemicals and chemical management, as well as environmental compatibility of products and processes)
- Successfully completed education in one of the following topics: environmental science, chemistry, textile chemistry, QHSE, resource management, etc.
- Analyses problem situations and develops solutions in a complex field of work, with a mostly medium-term orientation
- Independently and responsibly performs regular and/or irregular tasks with qualified and complex content
- Solid project management skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.