Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Reporting into the Head of Regional Planning (SEAPAC) you will be accountable for managing Hugo and Footwear and Accessories categories as well as supporting the roll out of new templates and working collaboratively as part of the SEAPAC regional planning team. What you can expect:
- Strategic management of a regional portfolio to meet financial and inventory targets
- Establish budgets for sales, markdowns, purchases, stock levels, stock turn, margin contribution and profit
- B uild option plans aligned to achieving business targets across the various trading channels of directly operated stores, concessions and online
- Manage regional reporting and provide merchandise performance analysis
- Deliver accurate information on a timely basis on which buyers can base decisions
- Prepare and contribute to end of seasonal reviews
- Provide guidelines to support in-season teams with allocations, replenishment and markdowns
- Ensure availability of key volume lines
- Contribute to the weekly meetings by providing analysis and recommendations to achieve sales, gross profit and stock targets
- Help develop the range plan
- Successfully completed studies in Business, Fashion/Textile Management or comparable
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, in retail merchandising or planning
- Proficient level user with MS Excel (Advanced), Word, PowerPoint and SAP (AFS/ Retail)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel . Must have prior experience building templates and rolling out new processes.
- Experience in international markets would be highly regarded .
- Excellent numerical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to think and react in a fast-paced business.
- Solution and action focused
- Collaborative with a customer centric attitude.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual clothing allowance
- Additional birthday leave
- Up to 65% off our premium product range
- Employee Referral Program where you can earn up to $2,000 per person you refer
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <