Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) starting from mid May 2024 for a period of 6 months. Through the involvement in the collection development and the operational day-to-day business, you will gain a deep insight into the field of Global Product Management.What you can expect:
- Analysis and preparation of worldwide sales figures
- Support the team along the complex collection development process
- You will provide support on pricing issues and gain insight into the positioning of our products worldwide
- In this varied work environment, you will have the opportunity to apply your university knowledge in practice, to get to know the activities of Global Product Managementand to make your first contacts in an internationally active company.
- You studybusiness administration, preferably with a focus on brand management or textile management, or already completed your studies
- You have very good computer skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have already gained some practical experience during your studies and are used to working independently and in a structured manner
- You are characterized by analytical thinking, goal-oriented action, communication skills and a high product affinity
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.