About Banana Republic
Born from two California creatives fueled by their explorer spirits, Banana Republic has repositioned itself as a premium, experiential lifestyle brand for today's modern world. Designed for a life where anything is possible, we use the finest materials with the latest fabric innovations to create timeless, versatile clothing, jewelry, shoes and handbags. Through our home and art collections, we extend beyond apparel and are a part of our customers' lives at home.
We are creating memorable, immersive experiences online and in-store that build lasting relationships and solve our customers' lifestyle needs. Our team is made up of passionate and curious storytellers who are pushing the boundaries to deliver consistent, quality product through an elevated customer experience. Sound interesting? Join us as on the BR journey as we create what's next.About the Role
In this role you will the lead the visual process with cross functional creative teams on seasonal floor sets and window displays aligning to brand vison and current inventory. Your goal is to provide the best visual merchandising presentations that achieve brand initiatives to drive the financial goals and inspire every customer in our stores to live our brand story.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Create seasonal In Store and Window displays in corporate studio ensuring the brand is relevant in the competitive landscape and concept styling uphold the brand standards
- Work closely with merchandising/Inventory management team to ensure inventory delivery dates align with floors set and visuals
- Utilize knowledge of current trends in the marketplace regarding styling and merchandising techniques to stay competitive
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Superior time management, multi tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Knowledge and understanding of work specific to (add functional focus here)
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $66,300 - $84,500 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.