SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.Position Overview:
Jeweler III will produce precious jewelry with advance to a high degree of complexity using materials and instructions supplied by Tiffany & Co. to meet Quality standards within prescribed production times. Perform duties associated with the manufacturing of components and finished goods precious jewelry primarily working on different types of castings and machined parts. A Jeweler III will also work with other Jeweler I and II operators to help train them on techniques and process. Key Accountabilities:
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor/manager.
- Must demonstrate the skill to cast clean casted components and machine clean machined components and be able to fit different components together and assemble non-functional and functional jewelry to Tiffany & Co.'s quality standards. Must be able to laser weld and laser repair parts using a laser weld machine and hand solder using a hand torch. Parts must be to spec and ready for the next process.
- Will assist with New Product test runs.
- Perform advance jeweler process; deliver quality parts in a timely manner, in keeping with the department's efficiencies.
- Will work with other Jewelers to train them on techniques and processes that will upskill their abilities.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Maintain 6S housekeeping programs, along assist with continuous improvements.
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Jeweler.
- Ability to work with hand tools: files, foredom, Jeweler saw.
- Ability to use a laser weld machine.
- Ability to hand solder using a hand torch.
- Strong communications skills and ability to convey instructions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and resolutions.
- Ability to adapt to change for the needs of the company; flexibility is important.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced work atmosphere.
- Ability to work overtime and weekend overtime as business needs arises.
- Must understand company safety: wear safety glasses; utilize Plexiglas shield and proper procedure when handling sharp tools and chemicals.
- Must be able to communication and understand English language.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills