Founded in 1837 in New York City, Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most storied luxury designed houses recognized globally for its innovative jewelry design, extraordinary craftmanship and unparalleled creativity. The brand's legendary wit, optimism, and soaring New York energy inspires a dream that lies both inside and beyond the house's treasured Blue Boxes. Be Part of the Tiffany Story
Behind every dream is the dreamer. We are looking for a Private Client Manager / Advisor to join our Maison to be a brilliant ambassador and to effectively contribute to the future. If you are a dreamer, a visionary joymaker, and a daring achiever, we welcome you to apply now!
Showcase the Tiffany Touch
- As the ultimate brand ambassador of Tiffany & Co., your main mission is to represent and uphold the brand through your presence in the community, social media as well as networking and brand activation events,
- You are responsible for establishing and executing all strategies for the acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth of High Net Worth clients, with an opportunity and expectation of selling across all categories with a focus on High Jewelry.
Celebrating Success at Tiffany
- Grow and develop the High Jewelry business in Singapore by strengthening and cultivating direct relationships with clients to achieve and exceed the commercial goals,
- Develop and prospect clients by assessing market opportunities by networking and attending internal or external events,
- Be a High Jewelry Ambassador by representing Singapore in regional or global High Jewelry events or meetings.
The Tiffany Experience
- You will be part of one of the most creative, diverse, and inclusive team that demonstrates thoughtfulness, care, and optimism.
- Be part of a daring ambition and craft the future of Tiffany
- A whole chapter of opportunities within Tiffany and the LVMH group where you can guide your own career, accomplish your goals, and achieve your aspirations.
- Our HR team will connect with you to get to know you better and to share the Maison's values and culture.
- Then, you will be meet with our Market Director to assess your suitability and the opportunity to find out how Tiffany & Co. can help you to succeed.
- For the final round, you will meet with our President who will share on a broader perspective, focusing on company's goals and your potential impact on the company's strategic objectives.