We are seeking experienced Sales professionals to join the team at Dover Street Market. You will be responsible for the creation and subsequent retention of new relationships with clients both in store and internationally, as well as introducing to DSM existing clientele of which you already hold relationships with. By offering the very best customer service and by consistently meeting clients’ needs and expectations, you will aim to achieve and exceed the Company’s key financial targets.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our clients
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring that customers are added to the DSM Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Maintaining a Customer Book of key customers and VIP’s
Stock and Brand Management:
- Brand Ambassador, taking ownership of particular brands
- Keeping stock replenished and stock rooms tidy
- Regular stock checks
- Taking part in bi-weekly stock deliveries
- Setting the standard for the seamless operation and functioning of the store, ensuring the provision of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting individual and seasonal sales budget.
- Know your stock and know your stockrooms.
- Creating a service driven environment that fosters teamwork and values collaborative selling.
- Customer service and standards.
- Client development.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Product knowledge.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, self-organised and comfortable working in a super fast paced environment.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard on flexible time to drive the business forward.
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- An interest in luxury/streetwear fashion
- Proven retail sales and expertise within a high-end/luxury business for at least 2 years
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands. Previous experience in selling CDG brands beneficial.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM.
- Client book of potential New Business for DSM.
- Attendance to relevant trainings beneficial (i.e. clientelling, sales development).
- Language skills beneficial.
- Knowledge of Retail Pro would be advantageous.
What We Offer
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with each year of service up to 5 additional days
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Up to 60% DSM Employee Discount
- 50% discount on all Rose Bakery food and drink
- Access to RetailTrust, our Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 Access to our VirtualGP service
- Cyclescheme and Eyecare Vouchers
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.