At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of ERP to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in D365 F&O and Azure Integration Services with a deep understanding of how these systems can be used to drive operational efficiency, improve decision-making, and enhance overall business performance.
In this role, the Head of ERP will be responsible for overseeing the continued improvement and maintenance of our ERP system, ensuring that it meets the needs of our organization and supports our strategic goals. Your entrepreneurial and result-driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On's future is built.
- Craft and deliver an ERP vision and strategy aligned with On's objectives
- Drive operational excellence through key metrics, real-time visibility into system operations and instilling a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Lead and mentor a team of ERP specialists including Engineers and Functional Consultants, providing guidance and support
- Set performance goals, provide candid feedback and ongoing coaching and growth opportunities
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the team
- Champion Microsoft Dynamics F&O as a driver of process improvement, enhanced efficiency and automation
- Partner with key stakeholders to define ERP system requirements and long-term roadmap
- Oversee system upgrades, patches, and customizations while adhering to best practices and minimizing business disruption
- Implement and promote best practices for ERP system usage across the organization.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with ERP vendors and service providers
- Monitor vendor performance and ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Evaluate and select third-party solutions or modules that integrate with Dynamics F&O
- You have extensive experience working with ERP systems, specifically Dynamics F&O
- Your excellent leadership and interpersonal skills combine with an ability to collaborate effectively across the organisation and influence stakeholders
- Your emotional intelligence allows you to forge trusting and strong relationships, both within your team and across the organisation. Empathy is a cornerstone of your leadership style, creating a supportive and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Your ability to influence and articulate ideas ensures clear and impactful interactions across all levels of the organisation
- Proven track record of successfully leading ERP implementations, including full project lifecycle management. Previous experience as a Dynamics F&O technical architect would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of finance and operations processes and their integration with an ERP system
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics F&O functionalities, configuration, and customization options
Meet The Team
You will lead a cross-functional team consisting of functional consultants and engineers that implements features from design to deployment and is responsible for the full process and delivery.
You have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues through diversity of thought while at the same time enjoying working within a passionate team drawn from the global community. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best products to support their movement needs and lifestyle. For this to happen, we need high performing solutions and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.