At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are looking for a Head of Supply Chain Transformation to join our Global Supply Chain team. This is a new leadership role for our existing Supply Chain System & Innovation, Data Analytics and Center of Excellence (CoE) teams. The goal of this team is to own and steer key strategic initiatives and to create more synergies in our ever-evolving system, data and process landscape - unlocking our full potential to drive innovation with end-to-end visibility for better decision making, automation of operations and new processes that will empower the Supply Chain and Operations teams.
- Develop a roadmap for data analytics and system landscape in On's supply chain, leveraging existing platforms including Microsoft D365, Anaplan, InforNexus, Google Bigquery and Looker
- Establish a Supply Chain CoE focusing on long-range strategic planning, KPIs, end-to-end cross-functional processes and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate closely with On's Technology, PMO, Sourcing, Finance and Regional Operations teams and inspire cross functional project teams to bring operational excellence to the next level
- Manage Supply Chain's project portfolio, PMO and software budget
- As a key leader in On's extended leadership team, champion, safeguard and evolve On's unique culture, as we continue to grow and ignite more human spirits through movement
- 15+ years experience in supply chain management, digital transformation, and management consulting;
- At least 10y of experience leading a high-performing supply chain transformation team
- A demonstrated track record of translating strategic Supply Chain vision into actionable and measurable priorities and initiatives, reaching cross-functional alignment, and driving continuous improvement, through successful execution with the support of stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Expertise in building and leading high-performing data, system, and CoE teams as effective business enablers
- A visionary and pragmatic leader whose passion is to inspire, coach, mentor and develop people and organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- Academic background in Business Administration or Supply Chain related fields
- This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland and our working language is English
Meet The Team
We ensure a continuous flow of quality products and information that reach the right place and people in the most efficient and timely manner. Guided by a commitment to operational excellence, we put productivity, efficiency, and quality at the core of our operations. We embody data-driven decision-making, adaptability, resilience and a proactive mindset, while consistently challenging the status quo. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, we meticulously analyze and balance current supply and demand dynamics to support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.