[Marketing Coordinator ¦ Central ¦ Full Time, Permanent]
Something Extraordinary Every Day™
In this varied role, you will be part of the brand engagement team working closely with Retail, Remerchandising and Brand Engagement teams, to ensure an effective and functional cooperation of marketing activities with our Brand partners' headquarters. You will identify and deliver the brand growth strategies, find solutions to create and capture business value, and also serve as the bridge between brands and business. You will work closely with a marketing captain to manage a portfolio retail brands to develop and execute their marketing strategy which is consistent with our marketing calendarWhat you will be doing
What makes you special
- Deliver world-class product marketing positioning, messaging and launches.
- Support the marketing team in creating and implementing brand programmes and ensuring excellent execution
- Assess all marketing activity for the retail brand and lessons learnt by using google analytics, social listening, key statistics and trends to improve future campaigns
- Undertake brand and marketing research/insight, review competitor activity
- Nurture brand relationships with their main marketing contacts, to build trust and secure greater brand engagement to ensure that Value Retail becomes the partner of choice.
- Work internally with central and village teams to ensure maximum impact and relevance to marketing activity
- Support with pulling products from the boutiques and coordinating monthly photoshoots for brands
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
- Experience of retail or managing brand campaign activity
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of luxury fashion and our brands
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills - internal and external
- Good understanding of digital channels, social media, CRM, google analytics
- Strong organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate executional excellence within tight deadlines
- Flexible when working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to both work as a team and work independently with minimal supervision
There's no one quite like us
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
Why we're exceptional
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by:
Looking after you: You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations
Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
Championing you: you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.
Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun! r European language would be beneficial