an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You have a strong understanding of product development/production and the fast-paced and dynamic nature of the fashion industry. You are extremely detail-oriented and have strong expertise in master data management, data analysis and data quality. A Day in the Life:
A Sr Associate of Supply Chain Data Governance & Project Support is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the management of critical data and activities within the supply chain function. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and integrity of supply chain data while also improving supply chain processes. This individual will be responsible for coordinating various data governance partners and creating transparency and progress. Our Supply Chain team has started the data governance journey and we're looking for an individual that can continue the momentum, own the program management of the work and drive cross-category adoption. The ability to work with leadership, facilitate stakeholder engagement, and coordinate tech initiatives will be paramount to success in the role. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity, process improvement, and project success. Possibility for travel when working on global initiatives To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in supply chain, planning or data analysis, preferably in the fashion industry
- Candidates should have a strong background in the fashion industry or related fields, demonstrating an understanding of product development and production in the fast-paced and dynamic nature of the fashion business
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and Microsoft Office suite. Air Table a plus
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in a supply chain or logistics setting
- Strong expertise in master data management, data analysis, and data quality
- Knowledge of supply chain processes, best practices, and emerging trends a plus
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP), PLM Systems, data & process visualization tools (Air Table), and data governance frameworks a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all related parties. Good communication, problem-solving & analysis skills.
The Operations & Strategy Team helps to optimize Supply Chain performance by identifying opportunities to be more efficient and effective. We work collaboratively with our business partners to improve processes and procedures within and across divisions. Our scope includes the PLM system, ensuring the architecture supports the dynamic requirements of developing product and bringing it to life. If you're a critical thinker or an analytical mastermind who loves to get into the details as much as we do, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 70,000.00 USD - 85,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .