Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title: Associate - Omni Business Strategy Reporting to: Manager - Omni Business Strategy
The Associate, Omni Business Strategy will support the Manager and Director of Omni Business Strategy to drive project management and build communications in support of our enterprise-wide omni agenda. This associate will be highly collaborative and will support the execution of the omni strategy, working cross functionally providing fast, effective, efficient analysis as the foundation for omni business strategy initiatives. The associate will manage the day-to-day activities for the team, managing and overseeing all aspects of omni projects, including creating project plans, building reporting templates, synthesizing data, streamlining processes, and monitoring and summarizing progress. They must be highly organized with ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time. The associate also must have strong analytical skills along with ability to build relationships across functions and hierarchy levels. Key Accountabilities:
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Support implementation of strategic initiatives by project managing to implementation. Track progress toward plans and identifying and escalating risks as needed to overcome roadblocks.
- Drive execution of brand projects both as a project manager and strong individual contributor, through collaboration with cross-functional and external partners.
- Gather and analyze customer and sales data, synthesize findings and structure presentations to share with the project team or executive leadership.
- Develop reporting templates and frameworks for analysis, reaching conclusions and communicating findings clearly and concisely.
- Assist the team with strategic communication, stakeholder engagement, information sharing, and alignment to foster effective collaboration across the team and with internal stakeholders.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly data reports for internal business reviews.
- Champion adoption of new tools, reports, or ways of working.
- Serve as the team expert in various data & customer reporting tools.
- Primarily support retail training/development, along with other CX partners.
- Support Director/Manager in producing meeting presentation materials.
- Support team with ownership of meeting invites, agendas & meeting recaps.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years professional experience in analytics or a strategy role
- High degree of proficiency in PC applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver clear, concise & structured communication
- Independent, self-starter, well organized, detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player, action-oriented and tactical
- Excellent communication and quantitative skills
- Embrace ambiguity and thrives when presented with new or innovative projects
- Ability to work under pressure and work against tight deadlines
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Fast learner, self-driven, natural curiosity, and enthusiastic
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com . Work Setup BASE PAY RANGE $58,500.00 TO $79,500.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Kate Spade Store Compensation & Benefits