We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Position Title: Manager, Customer Engagement Systems & IT Engineer Reports to: Senior Director, Information Technology (located in Hong Kong), dotted to head of IT Japan Location: Tokyo Primary Purpose:
The primary goal of CRM IT Engineer is to devise. support and coordinate comprehensive end-to-end CRM solution based on business knowledge, industry best practice as well as Tapestry infrastructure and policy. Key Responsibilities:
•Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues related to applications, databases and provide timely and effective solutions to day-to-day application operational issues.
•Provide Technical Solution for projects, enhancements and issue fix
•Manage changes to system configurations in a controlled and systematic manner. Ensure that changes are documented and communicated effectively.
•Coordinate with external (both global and local) vendors for system support and services. Evaluate vendor products and solutions for suitability.
•Monitor system performance and ensure optimal operation. Identify and address performance bottlenecks and inefficiencies with the help of monitoring tools
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers in across regions like Asia and North America
•Identify opportunities for process improvement.
•Be the front line of IT department for Digital Product Manager & Business users in terms of store/customer engagement related activities such as project, change request, issue resolution.
•Analyze and understand business requirements related to Customer Engagement Systems (CRMs) in Asia regions (Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea) cross brands.
•Lead and/or participate and cooperate in projects impacting CRM related applications.
•Construct deployment plan for all stores and provide smooth handover post go-live to support team as a part of project deliverables. Education/Qualifications:
•Strong analytical skills to understand complex systems and troubleshoot issues. Effective problem-solving skills to address technical challenges.
•Proficiency in any programming languages, scripting, and automation tools. Knowledge of databases, and system architecture. (Technical knowledge on Java Script, SQL, SCC, HTML, API, Web/iOS/Android application)
•Relevant IT engineering work experience in system analysis, design, and implementation. Experience with system integration, troubleshooting, and performance optimization at an international company
•Knowledge of Customer Engagement System (CRM, CDP, Line, SFSC, SFMC etc.) functions / systems with regional exposure preferred
•Retail Industry / Lifestyle brand working experience preferred
•Experience in partnering with business users, IT and vendors to design and implement system across regions.
•Regional Project/Vender management experience with understanding/experience on Agile methodology and DevOps concept & its processes.
•Strong communication to interact with cross-functional teams. Documentation skills both in Japanese and English. Chinese capability is strongly plus.
•Knowledge of IT project management, such as Fit/Gap analysis, design review and software testing review. IMPORTANT NOTES
•IT Organization is regionally structured in Asia, and Retail and Customer Experience Systems team has members in Japan and China.
•Asia stores include Japan, China, Hong Kong/Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia/New Zealand.
•Multi-brand system projects and support in Asia (including but not limited to COACH, KATE SPADE, STUART WEITZMAN) - approx. 800 stores. Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/