Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are now looking for a dedicated Sales Manager Eastern Europe (m/f/d) to join our team and support our HUGO & BOSS European East team in Düsseldorf for the Central and Eastern Hub area in inspiring customers for our HUGO and BOSS brand with passion and know-how.
As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. Here you can contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - we support you in your individual development.What you can expect:
- Your tasks include the creation of target group-oriented product ranges for the respective collection area (core range) based on sales data
- You train sales staff at the POS or digitally (product training, strategy training)
- You oversee the planning of pre-order, stock and return budgets for the sales area in Eastern Europe
- You are responsible for tracking NOS development at POS level
- You are responsible for analyzing pricing in the most important markets compared to the competition in the most important product groups (e.g. benchmark prices)
- You are in the lead for analyzing the sales data of the market in order to find weak points (slow sellers) and opportunities (best sellers)
- Your tasks include creating a long-term collection plan in coordination with the Area Managers for top customers, analyzing seasonal performance (RET & WHS) per product area & MPG
- You will also be responsible for internal collection and product training for the team, development of tools for collection and product training, external collection, product and sales training for franchise stores and other key stores
- Within your team, you work independently and take responsibility for your tasks.
- At the same time, your team can count on your reliable and committed way of working
- This is a position without personnel responsibility
- Ideally you have 3-5 years of experience in RET and WHS sales in premium fashion
- You are well versed in MS Office (PPT, XLS)
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have strong communication skills, a confident manner, negotiating skills, a willingness to travel and analytical thinking
- Like us, you are fully committed to our high standards of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability
- You inspire with your positive, confident and assured charisma
- You have a good feel for our target group and the appeal of our brands
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.