Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Based in our Head Office in Paris and with Western Europe Hub (France, Spain/Portugal, Italy, Benelux, Greece and Turkey) responsibilities, you are a central contact person and key driver for all controlling topics within our HUB
You will work closely with the management team and the different business departments in the HUB, the controlling teams in the markets, and the group
controlling in the HUGO BOSS Headquarter in Germany. Beside, y ou will be the Business Partner for our Wholesale Team. What you can expect:
- Support and drive the Wholesale Franchise Expansion by evaluating business cases and strategic projects from a financial perspective;
- Development of recommendations for action
- Active participation in the budget and forecast process as well as operational
- and strategic long-term plannings
- Analysis of business and financial performances of all countries
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and dashboards required by the management
- Implementation and further development of existing reporting tools
This list of missions is not exhaustive Your profile:
- Master's degree in economics, business administration or related areas
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in controlling ideally in a textile/ready-towear
- environment or audit/consultancy firm
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and good knowledge of an ERP
- system, ideally SAP
- Analytical strength and excellent communication skills
- Confident and professional appearance at all levels of the company
- Team spirit and proactive attitude is part of your DNA
- Fluent english is mandatory. German orFrench would be a plus
- A work-life balance: 2 days' teleworking a week (Thursday and Friday) and time off after work
- An international environment: Be part of a team of over 17,000 employees worldwide.
- An ambitious and progressive company: 2023 is a year of growth and success !
- A Clothing Allowance: an annual endowment to benefit from a wardrobe on our BOSS brand.
- Exclusive discounts on our collections for you and your family as well as reserved access to our VIP SHOP.
- A Company Savings Plan and access to our SHIP programme: you will be able to purchase shares at a preferential price.
- Other benefits such as a family health insurance scheme, luncheon vouchers and CSE benefits.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <