Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
This role will support the FP&A Senior Finance Manager by managing month end reporting, analysis and compliance reporting in-line with group deadlines.What you can expect:
- Managing monthly reporting pack for both markets and Hub consolidations: management accounts & sales reports.
- Creating and maintaining ad-hoc analysis reports for UK&IE and Nordics markets in a user-friendly format to present to senior management.
- Providing deviation and variance analysis of financial performance vs forecasts and budgets.
- Supporting in tasks for long range strategic financial planning as well as detailed budgeting and profit planning.
- Resolving inquiries for P&L items: overhead costs, IC expenditure.
- Assisting in producing Risk Assessment for UK and Ireland and Nordics markets. Analysing and updating existing risks and help in identifying potential new risks.
- Support for all Compliance and Sustainability related activities: reporting, collating data and system update.
- Develop strong relationships with the FP&A team and work with field team to drive cost efficiencies
- Support in creating financial dashboards and presentation for senior management
- Seek opportunities to drive positive change in finance and/or business processes to improve efficiency, maximise value for money and improve stakeholder experience
- Experience in working with large amount of data and being able to summarise the information for management
Essential Personal Attributes
- Highly numerate, and analytical
- Excellent Excel skills and a quick learner on new systems
- Work collaboratively across functions
- Passion for success and quality in everything you do
- Accounting degree or entry/part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Multi-site Fashion / Apparel Retail
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <