HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
We are looking for a dedicated full-time Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) to join our team on 01.03.2024 to inspire customers for our BOSS brand with passion and inspiration. Now is the time to take a new step: What's your HUGO BOSS? - find out.What you can expect:
- You contribute to the overall responsibility for the economic success of the BOSS store and together with the team you take over all operational tasks arising in this context
- You will assist with personnel management, planning and development
- You are jointly responsible for the representative visual appearance of the store as part of the overall strategy of the HUGO BOSS Group
- You develop and implement innovative service and merchandising concepts
- You ensure optimal customer service in terms of advice and sales of our high-quality products
- With commitment and enthusiasm, you ensure that our customers feel comfortable
- At the same time, your team can count on your reliable and committed way of working
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in all aspects of retail management, for example as a retail clerk or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained several years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position in high-quality fashion retail
- You enjoy managing and developing employees and have the ability to motivate a team as a role model
- You have sound IT skills (MS Office applications and ideally SAP)
- You have a strong sales orientation, organizational talent and a passion for fashion and lifestyle
- You inspire the team and our customers with your confident appearance, your positive charisma, your empathy and your enjoyment of sales
- You have very good German and English skills
- You receive top earnings and individual commissions
- You will be provided with high-end teamwear, an extensive clothing contingent and exclusive discounts
- Our modern store concept offers you the opportunity to work with an inspiring team from all over the world.
- Educate yourself with training guides & online trainings on our collection
- Countless career opportunities are open to you - grow beyond yourself
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.