Founded in 2010 by Conna Walker, House of CB is an affordable luxury womenswear brand that is known for its unique designs and dedicated social media following. With a focus on creating clothing and accessories for real women, the brand has gained a loyal customer base and has been worn by A-list celebrities. The brand designs every piece in their London-based studio with a team of talented designers, and releases 6-8 new pieces every Monday.
This is a full-time, on-site role for an Art Director located in L.A. or in the London office of House of CB. The Art Director will be responsible for creating and directing visual concepts, overseeing graphic design and branding, and ensuring high-quality output across all communication channels. The Art Director will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute brand strategies.
- Creative Direction and Art Direction skills
- Expertise in branding and graphics
- Proficiency in graphic design software and tools
- Experience in leading and managing and collaborating
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Degree in graphic design, visual arts, or related field
- Experience in the fashion or beauty industry is a must
- Proficiency in web design and digital marketing is a plus