About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will connect business outcomes to capability development and deployment in order to drive a high-performance workforce. By providing talent development expertise, you will unleash leadership and functional potential to enable our talent strategies and practices.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Consult and advise Talent Development leaders on optimal program/project operations and logistics to achieve desired program/project outcomes
- Lead and manage operation logistics including calendaring events and classes, live and virtual setups, ordering and prepping program materials for a seamless employee experience.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries and questions from participants and other key stakeholders
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
- Develop learning resources and experiences using instructional design expertise
- Leverage learning management system for user management and to maintain, upload and monitor learning performance analytics to report ROI
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across the company, understand the business needs and deliver results
- Create and execute with audacity while paying strong attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills with strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business demands into development solutions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $59,300 - $83,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.