Product Model Data Business Analyst
Our Technology teams are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best Technology specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
The mission for the Data & Analytics team is to enable and empower our partners across the business to use high impact data & analytics tools, technologies, and methodologies to drive business insights & improve business outcomes.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing business requirements and processes, understanding technical architecture and data flows, and translating these into Data & Analytics requirements and solution options. This will require close collaboration with the Product Model team, D&A business partners, spokes and business teams depending on the scope of requirements.What You'll Get
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you firstSome of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner business to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skillsets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Conduct analysis of business requirements and processes, including analysis of Pri-mark systems impacted by business requirements and potential changes to business processes
- Translating business requirements into Data & Analytics requirements, and developing solution options and recommendations
- Collaborating with D&A business partners, spokes, and business teams to ensure business requirements and processes are fully understood and well-defined
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations to understand the challenge that the product model product team need to address
- Work with and challenge business stakeholders on their assumptions, defining objec-tives to help influence current solutions and the workstream vision
- Be able to draw requirements together into Business Requirement and Requirement Traceability Matrix documents covering both functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Creation of the above documents using existing templates, making use of diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst within product or project teams.
- Experience in working in an agile environment, with experience working in Data and Analytics or data workstreams highly desirable.
- Efficient in other tools such as "Miro" and "Jira"
- Have strong analytical skills to interpret customer needs and translate into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data.
- Ideally have some experience in testing solutions across multiple systems
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and translating these into user sto-ries
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss