Product Owner, People & Culture
Our Technology teams are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best Technology specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
The P&C Operations team is a newly established function within Primark P&C and provides an elevated and truly global colleague experience that is powered by a partnership with Primark P&C Technology team.
The mandate of Product Owner is to enable the delivery of the product strategy and vision. They set the direction for the product teams, by setting the vision and ensuring the correct work is prioritised to deliver value to customers and the business.
We have a number of opportunities with the following functional areas of ownership;
What You'll Get
- Product Owner, Core Data
- Product Owner, People Data Reporting & Analytics
- Product Owner, People Data Security, Governance, Compliance & Audit
- Product Owner, Reward, Recognition & Benefits
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you first
Some of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner business to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skillsets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Ownership of a specific product area within P&C Operations
- Building relationships with business stakeholders & creating alignment between product & business strategy
- Establishing the quarterly business outcome OKRs for the products within their specific group in collaboration with stakeholders
- Managing live products to ensure value is being delivered to end users. Ensuring BAU operations are achieved, and system availability is maintained
- Maximising value of product development through increased adoption & driving business change (including release strategy)
- Understanding user needs, how the business works and driving the development of the product through clear prioritisation. Envisaging and understand the final product and convey the value it creates and what problems it solves
- Creating understanding of the customer and/or business need through use of JIRA, ensuring the product backlog is prioritised to streamline execution and deliver best value
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- 3+ years experience in HR Technology
- Industry or functional expertise in Retail
- An appropriate degree, equivalent qualification or experience
- Experience in global HR technology and platforms - Workday experience desired
- Fluent in agile scrum methodologies
- Fluent in design thinking, building out personas, journey maps, opportunity mapping, assumption testing, and identifying opportunities to drive tangible value for the end user
- Strong core prioritization, management, and consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, resource management, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills)
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss.
BR ID 121856BR