Product Manager, People & Culture Operations
The People & Culture Operations team is a newly established function within Primark P&C, and provides an elevated and truly global colleague experience that is powered by a partnership with Primark P&C Technology team.
The mandate of Product Manager is to enable the overall success of P&C Operations technology products. The Product Manager partners with stakeholders to align on a vision, and define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product line, to unlock the best value for Primark and the P&C Operations team.
As a Product Manager, your primary customers will be:
- Director of P&C Operations & Colleague Relations
- Head of P&C Operations, Technology & Process
- Director of Reward, Wellbeing & Benefits
- P&C Reporting & Insights Manager
Functional areas of ownership will be:
What You'll Get
- Core people and organisational data & processes
- Reward, Benefits, Recognition
- Core People Reporting & Analytics
- People data governance, security, audit, controls
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you first
Some of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner business to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skillsets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Defining the P&C Operations product vision, strategy and roadmap through OKRs in collaboration with stakeholders
- Working closely with Product Owners to ensure the product roadmap ladders up to the wider product vision
- Measuring the value added to Primark through OKRs
- Obtaining funding approval (either through business case creation or drawdown)
- Driving teams within the pillar to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and customers
- Manage Technology risk in line with agreed risk appetite
- Report on measurable impact product road map is driving
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- 5-7 year's experience in HR Technology with preference working for high growth, Fortune 1000 global companies
- Experience in global HR technology and platforms - Workday experience desired
- Experience in leading vendor integrations and ability to influence technology vendor product roadmaps
- Experience building product strategies, and securing alignment and buy-in
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through the ability to enrol, influence and gain consensus from a large group of senior leaders
- Preferred certificates in product management, agile delivery methodologies (e.g. Scrum), HRIS.
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss.