Programme Manager, Data & Analytics
Our Technology teams are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best Technology specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
The mission for the Data & Analytics team is to enable and empower our partners across the business to use high impact data & analytics tools, technologies and methodologies to drive business insights & improve business outcomes.
As the Data & Analytics Programme Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating collaboration between the Data & Analytics team and the programme team to drive change and successfully deliver Data & Analytics products and services for the programme.What You'll Get
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you firstSome of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner business to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skillsets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Have overall accountability for the delivery of Data & Analytics products and services to the programme of work, ensuring product, project, programme teams and delivery partners work effectively.
- Work with Product Model team, Data Practice, Data Governance Team, Analytics Practice and Portfolio Performance Team:
- to collate and validate business requirements that need to be enabled by Data & Analytics products and services.
- co-create plans and approaches to deliver, inclusive of capacity management.
- Provide a clear, articulate and executable strategy & roadmap for the programme of work.
- Ensure Data & Analytics products and services meets the business expectations.
- Provide deep subject-matter expertise during critical decision-making processes.
- Ensure all initiatives are within timelines and budget.
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- A Bachelor or master's degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems (or related degree).
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience in related field, along with Team Management & Leadership experience.
- Up to date on large scale data and analytics technologies, trends and practices.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with visualisation and analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
- Project management experience involving multiple stakeholders, and prioritising and delegating activities.
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss