Command Centre Manager
Our Technology teams are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best technology specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
As the Command Centre Manager, your primary focus will be to implement and manage the Primark Intelligent Command Centre operations, ensuring effective monitoring and coordinated incident response resolution activities across the organisation.
You will maintain the stability, reliability and resilience of our operations and provide key alerts, reports and trends to identify and trigger areas for improvement.What You'll Get
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you first
Some of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, an opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner businesses to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skill sets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Define intelligent Command Centre roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with the Primark SIAM, ITSM Platform and Engineering teams, establish and maintain efficient command centre processes and procedures to ensure effective monitoring, incident identification and resolution.
- Develop and deliver programs and projects from inception to close-out, on time and within scope and budget and ensure cost-effective delivery of all intelligent Command Centre services.
- Drive the adoption of automation and monitoring tools to enhance operational efficiency and enable proactive incident management, improve service, and reduce operating costs.
- In partnership with the project team, deliver the phased transition of core services into a steady state
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a complex IT Command Centre environment with demonstrable experience in establishing and/or enhancing Command Centre services
- ITIL 4 Certification
- Excellent understanding of monitoring tools, incident response processes and service level agreements
- An affinity for the mission and vision of the technology function and a passion to play a key role in shaping and achieving the success of the function.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism—proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including the right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss.