Our Technology teams are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best Technology specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
As the Identity and Access Management Platform Product Owner, you will have the responsibility for Identity and Access Management Platform Product within the Operations area driving product strategy, roadmap and execution by working closely with a team of business analysts and the technology shared services' team (architecture, engineering etc.) to help ensure quality of delivery, measure performance and communicate progress to stakeholders.
You will look after the technologies, applications, and business processes that we use to manage the Identity and Access for all Primark employees.What You'll Get
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you first.
Some of our benefits are:
What You'll Do:
- 27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
- Flexible Working, the opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
- Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner businesses to our offices
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across various skill sets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Working with Business stakeholders, set the vision for Primark's IDAM products using industry knowledge, functional expertise and your understanding of the Primark business context. Support the business owner in defining objectives that will influence the product vision
- Leading the development team in delivering value to the user
- Managing live products to ensure value is being delivered to end users. Ensuring BAU operations are achieved, and system availability is maintained
- Accountable for the release plan and strategy & cross-portfolio alignment on relative priorities for the suite of products which may be identified to solve business and customer problems.
- Accountable for maximising the value of the product resulting from the work of the development team and through its end-to-end lifecycle
- Responsible for product development and operations, participating in planning (Sprint and Product increment) and providing a refined and precisely prioritised product backlog for the development team
- Understanding user needs, how the business works and driving the development of the product through clear prioritisation. Envisaging and understanding the final product and conveying the value it creates and what problems it solves
- Initiating and translating the product roadmap into a manageable product backlog and prioritise delivery based on value, risk and service considerations
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- Experience in SoftwareIDM or similar Industry Leading Identity Management Solutions
- Over 3 years experience in business relationship management in an IT environment
- Industry or functional expertise validated through experience working for a Retailer
- Able to clearly articulate the evolution of products through design thinking and user story mapping
- An appropriate degree, equivalent qualification or experience
- Preferably a certification in Agile Product Ownership, Scaled Agile or equivalent
- Commercial management experience and financial literacy
- Ability to work with multi-discipline development teams with a mixture of onshore and offshore colleagues
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including the right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss.