HEAD OF DISTRIBUTIONAt Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people-in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be. The Role:
As the lead of the Distribution function for EMEA, you will be responsible for end-to-end Logistics process, from long-term planning, seasonal planning through to final delivery for all Deckers Brands. You will drive excellent services to our customers and consumers, through our outsourced service providers.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset for continuous improvement with the goal to achieve best-in-class standards.Your Impact:
Who You Are:
- Provide leadership and direction for the warehousing team and service providers on best practice methodologies and support through business process changes
- Review the current capabilities including distribution centres and carriers, in line with the business strategies to develop a roadmap from concept to implementation
- Complete a cost to serve analysis for channels/brands
- Develop robust KPIs for all service providers and ensure regularly reporting is in place including account management from all providers
- Work cross-functionally with upstream supply chain to deliver best-in-class service to customers and consumers whilst optimising inventory
- Maintain productive, effective relationships with peers, superiors and all external and internal parties, global and regional
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- You are an innovative strategist capable of developing new processes, systems and initiatives
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- You’re comfortable with managing and developing direct reports
- You understand the commercial landscape of the EMEA regions
What We Will Give You:
- Substantial experience at Distribution Centres, 3PL management and/or owned and operated, ideally in multi-brand organisations
- Experience operating and communicating at a senior management level
- Project management skills such as leading warehousing tenders or stock relocation projects
- In-depth knowledge in building a strategic roadmap for a logistics function including capabilities, systemic solutions and organisational design
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work - on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.