This is your opportunity to become a core part of On's Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Retail team and take on the responsibility to co-lead On's store in Los Angeles.
You will be responsible for the store's overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations from inventory management to IT systems to customer flows and product training, as well as all internal team related responsibilities.
- Continuously embrace and communicate On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Support staff planning and hiring to build a high performing team
- Contribute to implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed
- Support monitoring of store key performance indicator to track health of business operations
- Oversee FoH (Front-of-House) operations to ensure that exceptional service is provided to each and every customer
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels as well as inbound and outbound product flow requirements
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On's store systems and core processes
- 3-5+ years of experience in a customer-focused setting including managerial responsibilities
- Operational retail experience in a sports, tech and / or fashion environment is a strong plus
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the Store Retail team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global Store Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.