Whether you're looking to jump start your career or gain first hands-on experience in a new field, an internship at On offers you a unique growth experience, the chance to make an impact from day 1 and contribute to On's growth journey. We are looking for fresh ideas, curious minds and passionate individuals ready to make a difference. Our internships generally last 6 months and you will be fully embedded in a team.
- Start date: April 1st, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Prerequisite: Interest in area relevant to the internship, passion for On, right to work in EU / Switzerland
- Note: This is a paid internship
- Assist in the development of Research & Development (R&D) digital projects while supporting project tech leaders in the successful delivery of project
- Collaborate with a cross functional product engineering team within Technology
- Proactively find solutions and apply specialised competence towards system operational excellence
- Support project initiatives through technical PoC with fresh innovative ideas, insights, and a problem solving mindset
- You are a graduate of Computer Science with at least 1 internship/working student experience in the related field beforehand
- Motivated problem solver with the willingness to learn and a good sense of ownership
- You are fluent English both written and spoken
- Bonus: experience with Cloud computing, React.js and Nest.js
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the B2B web-application team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work together with the Product Owner and other engineers to be part of our B2B projects.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.