At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
As the Global Service Lifecycle Manager you are responsible for continuously improving the service availability levels of our Services: managing 3rd parties that provide services to the products. You will work in partnership with peers, Towers and the business stakeholders to reduce outstanding or future service risks and strive to deliver the best possible service globally.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Strategy & Stakeholder Management - Work alongside the leadership team of the Tower to develop and drive the IT Tower strategy ensuring service is at the heart of everything they do. Accountable for the end-2-end IT service delivered for their Service portfolio to their Business Stakeholders.
- Service Transition - Engaged with Delivery teams to ensure that Services being developed follow the Service Transition process for the introduction for new and amended Services into Production. Provides final acceptance into service on behalf of the service management.
- Service Level Reporting and Insight - Ensures there is appropriate Service Reporting and insight on the Service Portfolio performance. This includes regular reporting on KPIs and SLAs, ensuring these remain relevant as Services continue to evolve. Insight from this data should be used to drive appropriate actions to improve service levels.
- 3rd Party/Vendor Management - Throughout the service lifecycle take responsibility for coordinating relationships with Key Stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to ensure successful delivery. Accountable for regular Service reviews being conducted within their Service Portfolio.
- Financial Management - Following financial processes to ensure that Vendors are managed within budget and regularly review Service Portfolio forecasting.
- Incident & Request Management - Accountable for ensuring that the documentation of incident and request processes within your Service portfolio are documented and available to the service support teams. Act as an escalation point for Stakeholders.
- Service Improvement - Responsible for Overseeing Service Improvement process across their Service Portfolio and IT Service Management looking at improvements across Process, People and technology.
- Problem Management - Accountable for driving Problem Management process within the Service Portfolio and responsible escalating to relevant Service Owners. Managing Problem Management lifecycle to ensure that Global IT have the required visibility.
- Risk Management - responsible for capturing and sharing risks across the Service Portfolio. Ensuring that key risks are prioritized and mitigated appropriately. Escalating Risks in line with the Risk Management process.
- Information Management - Own the documentation for their Services ensuring that throughout the lifecycle this is maintained. This includes responsibility for CMDB accuracy, Service Catalogue and relevant support/process documentation for wider IT teams including Incident Managers.
- Change Management and Delivery Processes - Support all teams to ensure appropriate Change Management process is followed. This includes responsibilities such as reviewing and approving changes impacting Service Portfolio.
- You will have experience in a service management role in a diverse environment. Experience of managing IT Systems across a global organization is preferred. Familiarity with Agile Service Management is an advantage. Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and working in an agile and waterfall environment is essential.
- You must have strong Relationship Management skills and be able to demonstrate influence across peers and stakeholders, whilst taking full accountability and ownership of IT Services. Experience of people or matrix management desirable.
- You will be pro-active with energy and drive for continuous improvement and have a focus on delivering results. You will be expected to be an excellent communicator to audiences at all levels.
Other: Burberry is a global company and so some travel will be expected to other Burberry sites, along with ad-hoc out of hours work. FOOTER
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ICS || n/a ||