[Intellectual Property Coordinator ¦ Central ¦ 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full time] Something Extraordinary Every Day™
In this varied role, you'll be working within a growing team in a fast-paced role within an environment that is centred around brand protection through developing, securing, maintaining and protecting a global portfolio of brands, in alignment with the business' commercial objectives . We are looking for someone who is very confident in dealing with administration tasks and is confident in their ability to manage multiple projects, who thrives in a fast paced environment! What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, IP and in collaboration with the Central Legal Team, you will be providing administrative support for a high volume of matters including day to day management of Trello, SharePoint, a global IP deadline calendar, maintenance of various global IP portfolios and monitoring of key deadlines (perfect for someone who loves multitasking!)
- Supporting with the financial elements of projects including the raising of requisitions, managing and amending of purchase orders, receipting, management of supplier invoice and debtor reconciliation.
- Support with the wider coordination and monitoring of general brand protection/IP matters, including monitoring and evidence capture of digital platforms (e.g., websites, social media, etc.), supporting with enforcement matters.
- Liaising with key stakeholders and managers, dealing with day-to-day requests and coordinating projects.
- Supporting with admin and finance needs arising from key projects. Coordination, attention to detail and accountability are extremely important!
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Ability to take accountability for managing key deadlines and proactively following up on any outstanding actions
- Ability to multitask a high volume of tasks accurately with the fluidity to adapt to changing business priorities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills with a great attention to detail and maintaining data accuracy being paramount.
- Effective communication skills and strong numeracy skills
- Proven experience using Oracle or similar Finance systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with previous experience using SharePoint, Trello and Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms preferable.
- nterest in learning new applications and software with a quick to learn approach.
- Can do attitude and solution driven.
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by: Looking after you:
You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations Treating you
: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus Championing you:
you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career. Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!