Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The PVH Southeast Hub is one of the most dynamic Hub organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets such as Italy, Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Africa, and the CIS region. While covering a massive area counting 45+ countries, our hub is extremely diverse (25+ nationalities) and has strong potential. We are ambitious and committed to unlocking our full potential and to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
In this ever-changing environment the opportunities are almost endless. We believe we can outcompete our best competitors through strong (consumer & product) focus and (cross-territorial) collaboration.
Associates working for the Southeast Hub are excited in managing and building relationships with our partners and colleagues across various cultures and backgrounds and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment. We look for our associates to be true bridge builders, have a 'hands-on' mentality and thriving in a multi-cultural, territorial channel and divisional environment.The Position
The Business Controller will be a key finance partner, providing guidance, insights, and analysis to support the organization with decision making and to achieve strategic and budget targets. You will assist the Business Controlling Manager in the planning and controlling activities by delivering solid forecasts, insightful reports and analysis and telling the story behind numbers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Support month end closing activities, working closely with the Accounting and Business teams to ensure accurate and timely month close.
- Monthly P&L and Capex Reporting (Gross Margins, Opex, Capex) to monitor performance: create dashboards, analyze deviations, provide comments and insights and suggest corrective actions.
- Support yearly budget and monthly re-forecast process by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Perform Profitability Analysis by channel, by brand, by store. Use benchmarking analysis to compare performance and identify business opportunities.
- Provide effective decision support with ad-hoc business and financial analysis and implementing new reporting suites.
- Contribute to develop an analytical approach in all departments.
- Master's degree in business administration, Finance, or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as Controller or Business Analyst in a structured and fast paced environment
- Confident with P&L logics, accounting principles and methods
- Proficient with Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- SAP FMS and SAP Analysis experienced is a plus
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to details
- Positive and proactive attitude, Inquisitive and willing to learn
- Honest, trustworthy, team player and able to positively interact with stakeholders at all levels
At PVH, we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. That's why we prioritize the health, happiness, and wellbeing by offering a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond the basics. We want to create a culture of care that fosters loyalty, commitment, and a sense of belonging, and we're proud of it.
Be part of it.
- Balance - Work Smart, our flexible working model, is all about trust, connection, collaboration, and community. You'll get the freedom to choose the hybrid setup and working hours that benefit you.
- Health & Wellbeing - wellbeing programs, premium subscription to headspace, volunteering programs.
- Develop - PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals.
- Be at the forefront - stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be part of market launches and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.