We are looking for a super talented and creative DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join La DoubleJ’s joy team. Partnering with the art, marketing, e-commerce, and IT teams, the team member will be responsible for the creation of all digital assets, including weekly newsletters, website updates, paid social media campaigns, and various other marketing, PR, and digital content collateral. Experience with web design and a clear understanding of UI and UX is obligatory. This individual must bring a passion for digital graphic design, web design, typography, color, photo-editing, and pattern to the role. This is an on-site job exclusive. The candidate will report to the Art-Director.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the creative team to concept and execute digital campaigns.
- Create and execute bi-weekly newsletters from briefing to final layout, construction, and deployment.
- Create templates and videos for social media campaigns in collaboration with the e-commerce team
- Design website updates, using both editorial and commercial content, and share creative web updates with the e-commerce team for development
- Participate in creating video and animation assets on an as-needed basis. Photo edit campaign images to the needs of the e-commerce team, including crops and retouching.
The ideal candidate:
- Has held a previous role as a digital designer at a fashion, lifestyle, or similar DTC e-commerce business, with 4-6 years of experience. Has a degree in graphic, digital, or web design. Is a designer at heart but can speak the language of our .e-commerce team members. Can brief the e-commerce team to obtain the requested creative results. Has very strong Adobe Suite skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, etc.) and a portfolio with relevant examples of this. Has web design skills (Figma or Sketch) and experience with web UI and UX. Has excellent taste in type, color, and prints and is excited by the opportunity to translate it
into the ever-non-conformist La DoubleJ brand identity.
- Is passionate about digital communication and constantly plugged into digital culture to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital and web design and social media. Possesses a knack for video editing, motion design, digital illustration or collage. (Not obligatory but capacities with Premiere and After Effects is considered a majorplus. Ideally has working knowledge or understanding of WordPress, Demandware (Salesforce), and the newsletter builder program Emarsys.
The ideal candidate:
- Has great communication skills Is nimble and scrappy, understanding that the creative project is subject to last-minute changes. Does well under pressure. Is a team player with a hands-on mentality. Has great time management: is able to multi-task, pivot, and work on various projects at once. Is detail-oriented. Has excellent English skills (mother tongue or bilingual); fluent in Italian. Relishes the collaborative creative process and approaches every project with positivity and passion - we create joy at La DoubleJ!
Only applications submitted with a Portfolio will be taken into consideration.