Why Join Us:
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. Your Opportunity:
The Knitwear Production Manager is responsible for the Knitwear production. He / She supervises productivity, efficiency and delivery time of the final products in cooperation with Production Supervisors. How you will contribute:
Who you are:
- According to Supply Chain Planning, ensure the Knitwear production planning and detailed daily scheduling;
- Guarantee the Knitwear production (knitting, sewing, finishing, ironing) and inventory in accordance with defined cost and quality targets, monitoring the production advancement, meeting the delivery deadlines;
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers to ensure the timely supply and delivery of semi-finished products;
- Supervise the correct management and execution of the internal warehouse ensuring compliance with internal procedures and operating instructions;
- Develop plans and budgets for all aspects of production plant including equipment purchases, staffing needs, work schedules;
- Manage the production team to provide good interpersonal relationship.
- Documented 5 + years in similar positions in Textile Manufacturing Companies; Experience Fashion/Luxury Companies preferred;
- Master's Degree (specialization in Textile Engineering or similar is preferred);
- Knowledge of the textile industrial manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing and production in the textile or clothing industry;
- Knowledge of management control, budget and forecast.
- Strong Leadership, negotiation, and conflict resolutions skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Integrity in business and alignment with corporate values;
- High decision-making capacity;
- Team management and development;
- Stress resilience.