Why Join Us
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future.
As IT Order to Cash Specialist, you will be part of Order to Cash and Logistic Team to support Zegna's global transformation program based on the standard SAP S/4. You will be responsible for designing and applying global template, implementing core model as well as localizations and always promoting process convergence.
How Will You Contribute
As a team member, you are in charge of:
- Connect with BPOs to gather and refine business requirements in order-to-cash domain
- Participate to design workshops
- Work closely with key users to understand business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient SAP S/4 solution
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical specification
- Ensure the SAP S/4 solution is configured optimally to meet the specific business needs, ensuring seamless integration with other functional areas across the full landscape (legacy systems as well)
- Coordinate activities performed by internal and external partners
- Execute test scripts, support user acceptance test, plan and coordinate go-live and post go-live activities
Who You Are
You are a professional wih at least Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience and at least 3 years of experience in configuring and using the SAP SD Module (FMS, AFS environment preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of order-to-cash processes, preferably in fashion/apparel/footwear industry
- Ability to translate business requirements into effective SAP solutions
- Proficiency in analyzing and troubleshooting SD module-related issues
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- Experience in delivering training and preparing technical documentation
- Experience in dealing with internal and external developers
- Good Knowledge of Italian and English languages
- Knowledge of SAP MM Module
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP as a plus