Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As Team Leader Talent Attraction & Process Excellence (m/f/d), you collaborate closely with the HR Recruiting team, HR digitalization, and HR teams in subsidiaries to oversee and establish global employer branding activities.
The primary focus is to establish consistency and coherence in employer branding efforts and recruiting processes. Additionally, you are responsible for setting up global guidelines, methods, and tools in the fields of employer branding and recruiting.What you can expect:
- Develop and execute employer branding strategy in collaboration with the VP(Vice President) Global Talent Journeyby implementing initiatives to enhance the organization's reputation and attract top talent for successful recruitment.
- Collaborate with the Global Talent Acquisition (TA)team and stakeholders to establish guidelines for consistent and compelling employer brand messaging across channels, align employer branding efforts with recruitment strategies, integrate initiatives into digital platforms, and coordinate activities with HR teams.
- Define best practices for recruitment processes and leverage technology to implement efficient digital recruiting tools and systems.
- Measure success of initiatives and lead continuous improvement efforts through establishing recruiting metrics and reports
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5years of experience in employer branding, Talent Acquisition, or a related field as well as profound leadership experience.
- Proven understanding of Talent Acquisitionstrategies, delivery, and operations is required, along with a track record of successfully developing and executing employer branding initiatives.
- Tech-savvy nature combined with project management skills in a global community.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with a structured and result-oriented way of working with enjoyment of constant process optimisation and dynamic change.
- Ability to build effective networks and maintain a close dialogue with key partners in pursuit of defined goals.
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus.
#LI-VO1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.