Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end production of seasonal assets for e-commerce platforms including marketing content (focusing but not limited to commercial content, look books and eCommerce PDP)
- Be the day-to-day point production contact. Collaborate closely with the in-house creative and production teams together with external production agency
- Ensure smooth running of daily operations to produce high quality assets within a high volume photo studio environment incl scheduling, tracking KPI's and on-time delivery
- Own the Ecom content production calendar. Raise awareness of upcoming briefs and keep core team updated. Lead weekly status meetings and quarterly business updates with key stakeholders
- Develop and lead continuous improvement of end-to-end processes including new scheduling processes and templates. Handle introduction of video for PDP and increased volume of work for wholesale partners
- Imbed new technologies into the team, including, use of AI in post-production, 3D product design, avatars etc
- Optimize asset production cycle, seek to combine shoots to find efficiencies and reduce production spend where appropriate without compromising quality.
- Liaise with the wider Marketing & Consumer team and key stakeholders including Creative departments, external agency partners, Merchandising & Buying teams
- Production coordination and logistics management - scheduling of production teams, venues and freelancers.
- Drive production process improvements and efficiencies
- Ensure pre- and post-production of assets (including final edits) are produced on brief to exceptional quality, delivered on time and on budget
- Budget management
- Ensure workflows are implemented and adhered to
- Collaborate across channels to ensure optimal project workflow; responsible for prioritization, resource and budget allocation, and project timelines/deadlines to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Mentor and coach team members
- 7+ years of experience in an agency or in-house content production team / studio team, demonstrating cross-functional understanding and impact of creative asset development
- University degree in Art, Graphic Design, Business and/or relevant field of study
- Experience within a high volume photo studio environment for fashion brands
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding knowledge of conflict management and negotiation
- Large & strong network of industry experts and partners
- Strong experience in managing complex projects across different channels and in a collaborative and international environment
- Deep knowledge of all phases and workstreams of creative asset development: briefing, concept ideation, creative, design development, planning, production and commercial
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development
- Experience in the fashion/apparel industry a plus
- Up to 30% international and domestic travel required
- Fluent in English required, 2nd language a plus #LI-JW2
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.