Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Graphic Design Intern (m/f/d) for the eCommerce Marketing Team at HUGO BOSS, you will play a crucial role in shaping the visual identity of our online platform. You will work closely with our creative team and campaign managers to produce captivating digital assets that enhance the overall online shopping experience for our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative individual with a passion for fashion to contribute to a globally recognized brand.What you can expect:
- Collaborate with the Campaign Managers to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design visually appealing and on-brand graphics and videos for the HUGO BOSS online platform different sections and contents.
- Ensure consistency in design across various digital channels while maintaining the HUGO BOSS brand guidelines.
- Work on the creation and optimization of product images to enhance their visual appeal on the eCommerce platform.
- Stay updated on industry trends and design best practices to continually elevate the visual aesthetic of our digital assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather feedback and iterate on designs.
#LI-CH1 Your profile:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related field.
- A strong portfolio showcasing digital design skills and problem solving.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Familiarity with web design principles, customer behaviour and an understanding of responsive design.
- Excellent attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Passion for fashion and a keen eye for the latest design trends.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.