The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Are you passionate about Luxury Jewelry?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
As the Trade and Logistics Senior Specialist, you will act as an integral contributor to Tiffany & Co. regional Asia hub by ensuring an efficient, customs compliant and cost-effective service from Singapore to stores in the region, in terms of fast replenishment and to provide an optimized inventory in quantity and quality. Replenishment into Singapore regional hub will come from EU DC and USA DC. Responsibilities Trade Compliance
Strategic Supply Chain Efficiency
- Oversee and support supply chain and logistics operations including customs clearance are fully compliant with import and export regulations in/out of SG regional warehouse
- Ensure compliance of operations with laws and regulations, including Customs, Duty and Cities requirements of SG and Asian importing countries
- Proactively work with customs brokers to ensure replenishment to Asian markets are pre-declared where possible
- Responsible for accurate and timely filings of shipping documents according to compliance requirement of 0 GST scheme or MES Scheme (where applicable), etc.
- Contributing timely and accurate inputs of Most Favored Nations duty rates, Free Trade Agreement network and Free Trade Agreement rates to trade to Asian markets where applicable. E.g. USA-AUS FTA.
Inbound and Outbound Documentation Management
- Develop, and execute regional transportation procedures to receive and replenish to Asian markets from regional Singapore hub and proactively identify inefficiencies and implement initiatives to improve service, cost and efficiency
- Partnering with Supply Chain (inventory planning) team to constantly improve the lead-time to retail stores for merchandise by leveraging in-stock KPI, Fill ratio, etc.
- Performs analysis of weekly and monthly Logistics key performance metrics (transportation costs, delivery time, storage costs and etc.) to ensure monitor service level of Regional Singapore hub
- Working together with Asian logistics teams to keep the supply chain flow fluid and effective.
- Manage the business relationship with warehouse and freight contractors
- Maintaining SOP for Asian markets and forwarders/ brokers
E-Commerce Supply Chain Management
- Implement and manage appropriate internal controls in relation to trading requirements in/out of Singapore and imported to Asian markets
- Check and verify invoices and ensure pre-alert issued by the forwarder for shipments in/out of regional Singapore hub
- Monitor the conditions of shipment arrivals. Coordinate with Asian markets for shipment discrepancy, missing or damaged cartons and making documentation/ system adjustments
- Verify freight charges/ bills, declaration files/ fees, import/export tax and duty
- Partnering with E-Commerce and Direct Sales teams to analyze our E-Commerce delivery proposition and execution
- Managing E-Commerce trading documentations and facilitating imports into Asian markets to end client
- Developing easily maintained key performance indicators for the review of E-Commerce couriers on lead-time and delivery accuracy
- Maintaining SOP for E-Commerce procedures for trading into Asian markets
- 6-9 years' experience in retail logistics. Regional hub management experience is a plus
- Experience with international logistics and freight (including CITES)
- Asian trade compliance knowledge and expertise
- Easily able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on outcomes and improve the distribution process
- Have strong analytical and financial skills coupled with an ability to influence outcomes
- Proficiency in other Asian languages (preferred)