SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.Position Overview:
Responsible for all craft elements related to the construction and fabrication of production models for internal manufacturing. Responsible for the manufacturing of one of a kind pieces as well as translating engineering changes into the physical production model.Key Accountabilities:
- Translate design concept into physical product within quoted delivery time. Physically construct new production models and initial proto-type samples according to project delivery dates.
- Manufacture all one of kind pieces to the finished good level within project time frame. Coordinate all technical external efforts related to the finished product (setting/polishing/etc.) through the model shop.
- Analyze and define problems related to existing production models. Repair/Refabricate production models with defined corrective action. This element includes all efforts related to spruing of the physical model both within development and as an Engineering Change.
- Participates in 5S activities and ensures a clean and safe work environment is maintained. Build partnerships within and across departments to provide efficiency and create a supportive work environment. Maintain a positive and respectful work environment by complying with Company policies and procedures while maintaining professional conduct.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position, as well as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite.
- Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
- Five to ten years jewelry bench experience in a production high end shop.
- Knowledge of all jewelry architectural construction and tools as well as precious metal properties
- Ability to read and interpret design renderings/engineering documents
- Able to use various tools (lathe, milling machine) related to the manufacturing/development process
- Able to communicate issues clearly to immediate supervisor as well as internal team
- Knowledge of stone and pearl properties, setting techniques and styles
- Intermediate Math and computer skills.
- GIA certification
- Good communication skills-Written and Oral, ability to read and follow all established safety and manufacturing procedures.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work and communicate with others in a constructive and professional manner.
- Good communication skills-Written and Oral.