Due to a propelling growth in our Direct To Consumer (DTC) business, we are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandise Planner, Apparel to own the Ecommerce product lifecycle, from initial buy to ongoing performance and end of life management - for our AMERICAS region. You will work within the DTC Ecommerce Strategy & Planning team in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of autonomy. You will aim to provide a comprehensive performance overview of the full product assortment, highlighting potential risks and opportunities by drilling in at different levels. You understand how movements in Supply Chain and Operations can impact stock level, stock cover and size availability. You will communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders and leverage on all of the available digital tools in order to optimize product efficiency and stock turn. You will also have the pulse of what is needed for key launches and localized campaigns via a strong connection to the product teams.
With both a commercial and analytical background, you will contribute to a high-performing team with a consumer-centric and data-driven culture at the core, turning your insights into growth initiatives for increased efficiency within our apparel category
- Own the Ecommerce seasonal buys for apparel and manage product forecasts to define the product mix for the AMERICAS region, leveraging insights from historical data, market trends, product, business development and the wholesale business.
- Partner with Demand Planning ahead of purchase orders to make rolling adjustments based on actual and projected inventory performance.
- Run weekly Sales, Stock and Inbounds analysis to uncover risks and opportunities across the product portfolio at a market level.
- Partner with online merchandisers and the overall AMERICAS ecommerce team to make key recommendation and to influence the product presentation onsite and in advertising channels.
- Own the e-commerce product cycle strategy for apparel, by defining relevant on-site assortments and steering distribution of both seasonal and non-seasonal products.
- Seek ways to improve processes, tooling and collaboration with the global operations team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience within a Merchandising, Ecommerce or Demand Planning role, ideally within the DTC or Ecommerce landscape.
- Innate understanding of digital customer behavior, product lifecycle, market trends and how seasonality can impact product portfolio efficiency.
- Analytical mindset with ability to cut through large data-sets.
- Able to multitask, work at pace and adapt to change.
- Approaches challenges & opportunities with curiosity, embodying the growth hacker mentality whilst implementing creative, action-oriented solutions.
- Excellent at building internal cross functional relationships.
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.