As a Data Specialist at On, you will be instrumental in enhancing and maintaining the quality and effectiveness of our customer service data. This role combines business analysis, data modelling, and stakeholder engagement. Your primary goal will be to refine and update our customer service data, ensuring its accuracy and optimal integration with our systems. In this role, you'll be key in enabling support and leadership teams within Happiness Delivery (HD) to make informed decisions and enhance customer support through the data products you develop and manage.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive roadmap to update and improve our customer service data.
- Engage in hands-on data modelling, working closely with the central data platform team to maintain data integrity and adhere to best practices.
- Understand and translate departmental data needs into practical solutions, acting as a liaison between the data team and other departments.
- Independently manage data projects from concept to completion, aligning them with end-user needs and organisational value.
- Gather, organise, and document data requirements with clarity and precision.
- Utilise SQL expertise for advanced data modelling tasks, using our technology stack (DBT, MonteCarlo, Hex, BigQuery, Looker, GitHub).
- You are a professional with a unique blend of business analysis and data analytics skills with experience managing and executing data-related projects.
- You bring familiarity with customer service data, understanding its unique challenges and requirements.
- You have a strong independent work ethic, capable of leading data projects to
successful completion with minimal supervision.
- You possess exceptional organisational skills, enabling you to document
requirements thoroughly and effectively.
- You are known for your strong interpersonal and communication abilities, which
enable you to work effectively in teams and with stakeholders.
- You have proficiency in data modelling and SQL, with experience in our data
technology stack being an added advantage.
Meet The Team
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On - we would be happy to write stories together.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.