Ethical Trade Coordinator - Central Support
Head of Central Support/Senior Ethical Trade Executive Location:
Dublin 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our Central Support team are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best specialists in the industry, you'll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the experience of our customers as part of a forward-thinking team.
The role involves the general administration of the processes managed by the Central Support team. What You'll Get
The world is changing and it's important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it's essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That's why we offer benefits that put you first Some of our benefits are:
27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
Primark Perks - Discounts with some local partner business to our offices What You'll Do:
In your role, you'll collaborate with different people across a range of skillsets. Here's a flavour of your day-to-day:
What You'll Bring
- Provide support to the Central Support team in their activities as required, including covering for other Ethical Trade Coordinators when absent.
- Manage data related to factories onboarding via an internal database and produce reports of various levels of complexity to allow for trend analysis, business stakeholder collaboration and process efficiency.
- Communicate with the Sourcing, Buying, Procurement and Ethical Trade regional teams, suppliers and factories (proactively and reactively) and respond to general queries.
- Day-to-day liaison with the Primark Database Team to obtain data and information for reporting and / or analysis.
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued - so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
- Confident in database systems and other IT tools, and associated reporting
- Analytical and detail-focussed, proficient in MS Office suite.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- An effective communicator in an international workplace.
Ready? Good - because we can't wait to see what you can offer. You'll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you'll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you're excited about this role but don't meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we'll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss. Job ID: 121907BR