Maternity Contract - 1 Year Fixed Term SUMMARY
This role requires particular focus on the areas of activation and retail marketing . The position will involve overseeing the planning, communication and implementation of all campaigns and activities whilst ensuring they are activated in a timely manner in the Village. This role will support the Marketing Director to develop and execute the marketing plans across the communications channels that appeal to the guest and maximise sales and footfall. This position is a key link between marketing, communication, retail and brands. The role is to assist in the delivery and execution of the commercial and marketing calendars so as to generate footfall and create a premium experience in the Village located in Kildare. This position will work with each stakeholder to include brands, partners, agencies and retail and ensure compliance in relation to deadlines. This role will represent marketing to the retail teams and our brand partners. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the marketing plan
- Lead the implementation of the annual marketing calendar within agreed budget
- Manage the execution of the marketing plan and conduct post mortem reviews
- Ownership of marketing/activation calendar; Create a Village activation calendar with clear identification of branding and tactical moments to achieve targeted footfall and sales
- Project management: Ensure all activities & campaigns are on track and flagged in a timely manner whilst maintaining a WIP on all projects/activations and ensure that the RACI model is working correctly.
- Multi-task - must manage multiple campaigns at once
- Communication skills: Deliver the appropriate communication tools for both internal and external meetings/calls. Ensure brands and partner buy in for all retail activity plans.
- Work closely with the retail team to support brand launches from a marketing point of view
- Attend meetings with brands and present on marketing and brand specific activations including group marketing
- Ensure all communication and presentations are aligned with the brand guidelines both for brand & internal use
- Capturing the key retail priorities; brands, categories etc and ensure that these are reflected in plans.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager, together with the graphic designer; design the lay-out (flyers, vouchers, A board) & text creation for campaigns and internal marketing newsletters.
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred) in marketing preferably
- Min 5 years of experience in a Retail or Trade Marketing environment
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to manage a number of different stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally
- Creative thinker
- Organised with the proven ability to project manage
- Ability to plan and work on multi projects at the one time
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to present at senior level
- Experience in budget management and events coordination
- International Experience is an asset
- Organised with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Strong skills in MS Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint